Why DipIFRS ?
Dip IFRS course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- Understand, explain and apply the IASB’s Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- prepare group financial statements including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements
Who can do Dip IFRS ?
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, or are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions for the * Applied Knowledge and Corporate and Business Law (LW) exams. Eg : B.Com)
- Two years‘ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Three years’ relevant accounting experience
- ACCA affiliate status
Register through ACCA Website : £89
(Approx INR. 9000+)
Registration through us at a discount fee of
Dip IFR (Global) exam fees : £117
(Approx INR. 12,000+)
Exam Windows (twice every year)
June and December.
A 3-hour, 15 minute written exam.
You need to score 50 per cent mark or above to pass.
4Q * 25 Marks Each.
Question 1 on Consolidated Financial Statements (Group).