Diploma in IFRS (Dip-IFRS)
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are mandated in more than 100 countries worldwide. All listed companies in the European Union (EU) have to prepare consolidated company accounts that comply with IFRS. It also affects associates and subsidiaries of EU-listed companies.
If you are a finance professional who is not already knowledgeable about the details of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), this qualification has a fast and efficient solution to meet your needs. If you need to develop a working knowledge of the area, the DipIFR can help prepare you.
Obtain the Most recognized Global certification in IFRS (Dip-IFRS) now.
With our Comprehensive Diploma in IFRS package, all you need to do is focus on your preparation and appear for the exam.
Let us handle your registration, documentation, Forex conversions, exam bookings etc.
Our Comprehensive Bundle Includes :
- Initial Registration + Forex conversion.
- Full Syllabus coverage through 100+ recorded videos of over 75-80 hours.
- Revision session of over 6 hours.
- BPP Materials.
- Soft Copies of Hand written class notes along with solution spreadsheets for Group Reporting.
- Revision charts for certain standards.
- Computer based lectures for CBE.
- Exam fee and forex conversion.
- Complete tutor support till exam through WhatsApp and Telegram.
Who can do Dip-IFRS ?
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, or are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions for the * Applied Knowledge and Corporate and Business Law (LW) exams. Eg : B.Com)
- Two years‘ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Three years’ relevant accounting experience
- ACCA affiliate status
Why Dip-IFRS ?
Dip IFRS course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- Understand, explain and apply the IASB’s Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements
How to obtain the Dip-IFRS Certificate ?
Register through ACCA Website : £89
(Approx INR. 9000+)
Enroll for our comprehensive Dip IFRS Course and avail huge discounts.
Dip IFR (Global) exam fees : £123
- (Approx INR. 13,000+)
- Included in our Bundled price.
Exam Windows (twice every year)
June and December.
A 3-hour, 15 minute written exam.
You need to score 50 per cent mark or above to pass.
4Q * 25 Marks Each.
- Question 1 on Consolidated Financial Statements (Group).
- Rest of the 3 questions from various sections of the syllabus stretching over different accounting standards.